Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Return Of The Hot Boys


by JOKESTA

We've been hearing about this for some time now. Rumors of a Hot Boys reunion have been circulating for nearly a year and according to Juvenile, the rumors are true.

"I already signed the deal." Juvenile tells Vibe.com last week.

"So for me, I'm gonna definitely say it's a go, I already received the check. Wayne is going to put that out, so for me and Wayne, it's a go" he continued.

"I don't know if the business been straightened out, but I know B.G.'s on board and he's willing to do it. I don't know where Turk stands on the business side."

The group, compromised of Wayne, Juvenile, B.G., Turk and producer Mannie Fresh, officially split in 2003 amid allegations of financial mismanagement.

They attempted a concert reunion last year at a New Orleans club but before they got a chance to jump on stage, shots rang out.

"It was going to be a big, historic moment," B.G. told MTV News.

"I was just saying that everybody was cool during the All-Star Weekend, then they start shooting. Why'd they have to shoot up on our night? Guess that's Chopper City for ya."

CHUCK'S CHOICE

CHUCK & ED: Previews and Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment